כעס KAASS - ANGER:
1. One who guards himself from anger, those who hate him have no dominion over him.
2. Also, he will dwell in his house, and others will not lodge in his place.
3. Through anger, one is humiliated.
4. Do not lose your temper and you will not sin.
5. Anyone who becomes angry; his wisdom and prophetic ability departs. And even if greatness has been decreed for him in Heaven, he is brought down from his greatness.
6. The Holy One Blessed be He loves one who does not become angry and one who does not harbor resentment.