1. dipping in the mikva.
2. conversation with a friend about devotion to H"Y and faith in H"Y.
3. conversation with H"Y on everything that is going on in one's daily life, the hardships and the goodness that he is being doled out by H"Y.
4. learn the books of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov - Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman.
5. Say Tikun Haklali - general rectification -available at nanach.org.
6. give CHARITY!
7. judge every single person favorably, especially one's self and household, and smile at everyone.
8. to be joyous with every small thing that one merits to do good from the commandments/good deeds, or any good thing that one did for another with no compensation.
9. sing, sing on Shabbos by the Shabbos table, and also on the departure of Shabbos.
10. go to the holy tomb of Rabbi Nachman in Uman, and give charity and say the tikun haklali there.
Most important - sing Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!